Our client, an international real estate company is currently looking for an efficient and proactive SITE ACCOUNTANT to help with their operations in Ghana.
The successful candidate will support and assist the Property Manager in overseeing and managing the financial facets of the estate by completing accounting and bookkeeping tasks.
- Implement payments for simple matters on site.
- Follow the movement of the store on the site.
- Coordinate with the project manager to facilitate any financial matters.
- Create project accounts in the accounting system
- Maintain project-related records, including contracts and change orders
- Authorize access to project accounts
- Authorize the transfer of expenses into and out of project-related accounts
- Review and approve supplier invoices related to a project
- Review and approve time sheets for work related to a project
- Review and approve overhead charges to be applied to a project
- Investigate project variances and submit variance reports to management
- Confer with receivables staff regarding unpaid contract billings
- Report on project profitability to management
- Report to management on any opportunities for additional billings
- Report to management regarding the remaining funding available for projects
- Investigate all project expenses not billed to customers
- Approve the write-off of any project-related billings that cannot be billed to or collected from customers
- Create and submit government reports and tax returns related to projects
- Compile information for internal and external auditors as required