Our client, an international real estate company is looking to hire a competent and proactive Treasury Accountant to support their operations in Ghana.
Selected candidate will be responsible for reviewing bills on a constant bases and assess the various payment activities and methods; maintaining a day to day control over treasury transactions and authorization of bank payments.
He/she will partner with the company’s auditors (both internal and external) to ensure that all transactions are recorded correctly and in accordance with laid down standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carrying out cash and banking transactions.
- Preparing the daily cash position.
- Ensure the coordination of the statutory audit, year in year out, and resolve all possible queries
- Ensure the efficient management of the company’s bank accounts
- Maintain and manage all financial records, logs, spreadsheets, and registers
- Ensure the company’s banking operations; seeing to it that all funds are appropriately banked ensuring efficiency and returns
- Prepare a list of expected cash flows.
- Prepare the daily accounting entries for cash and the bank.
- Ensure tax regulations are in compliance with established standards
- Ensure the robust and efficient tax planning and filing with the relevant bodies
- See to it that the financial position of the company is well calculated daily
- Check and verify cash transactions; and also investigate and propose a possible resolution for any discrepancies
- Responsible for interest and debt analysis, with the provision of relevant information and report
- Take care of the cash management system of the company and their payment mechanism
- Responsible for following up on financial proceedings, and ensuring tasks are completed on schedule.
- Preparing bank reconciliations.