Accountant Jobs Information
3 - 5 Years
Other Industry Jobs
Bachelor of Science in Finance or Accounting related field (MBA or Advanced Degree a plus). Chartered Accountant, Certified General / Accountant, or Certified Management Accountant designation (ACA, CIMA, ACCA- Ghana, UK, or other ECOWAS institutes) is an asset. Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and internal control principles. Demonstrable track record of blending commercial and financial skills, esp. in a technology-driven industry (technology, engineering etc.) The ideal candidate will have at least five years’ experience. Previous experience with QuickBooks soft varies preferred. Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Business metrics/modelling knowledge Exceptionally well organised with evidence of deploying organizational skills in a fluid environment. Can deliver to time, cost and quality parameters, effective management of multiple. initiatives/projects; ensuring an effective use of resources within established timelines Strong written and oral communication skills
- Establish internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions and budget preparation.
- Review and complete transaction processing
- Financial reports on weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Establish and maintain effective financial and accounting records, reporting and control mechanisms of the company's objectives, plans, budgets, and forecasts.
- Lead in all annual audits of DISL
- Daily proforma report
- Coordinate and ensure the implementation of all post annual audit recommendations.
- Organize annual review of ERP System to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the system.
- Retrieving of debit from customers
- Processing of purchasing memo and ensuring that there are funds available for that.
- Delivery of robust forecasts, budgets & long-range plans, and variance analysis at month end
- Commercial Analysis
- Development and maintenance of a professional relationship with the business
- Monitor and analyse local business trends and competitive environment.
- Ad-hoc analysis of projects
TAX & TREASURY
- Establish and manage best processes for working capital management of the company, by maintaining supervision of all working capital requirements; supported with periodic cash flow forecast
- Ensure the company is compliant with tax regimes.
- Relationship management with tax authorities
- Relationship management and SLA with banks are maintained at exceedingly beneficial levels.
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you.
GHACEM ESTATES,SAKUMONO ESTATES