Accountant Jobs Information
A reputable Company in Accra is recruiting Accountants for its Head office. The prospective shall manage financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
Duties and Responsibilities shall include the following:
- Oversee the overall corporate budgeting preparation, management and monitoring processes
- Perform financial analysis, reporting and management activities
- Ensure that the financial reports are prepared and delivered on time.
- Monitor and manage all expense within the allotted budget.
- Establish key financial strategies to enhance business profitability.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Submit for discussion to Management monthly Financial Statements.
- Report on Budget and Actuals with explanation for variances.
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation Statements
- Monthly Profit and Loss Accounts
- Monthly Cash Flow Statement
- Update Accounts for all Case Managers, Lawyers, Clients and Defaulters on Commissions and Refunds.
- Prepare annual Budgets on month to month basis to be reviewed monthly and recommend any changes if needed.
- Assist in account payable and receivable activities.
- Perform account reconciliation activities.
- Generate financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses, etc.
- Ensure accurate calculation and distribution of salaries and other benefits to employees.
- Establish accurate forecasts regarding expenses and revenues and manage regular reporting requirements.
- Monitor competitor activity and stay updated about latest industry trends.
- Perform any Duty assigned by Finance Manager and Management.