Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
Traning Program Information
Indepth Research Services would like to invite you to take part in our upcoming training on Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) on 20th January 2020 at Indepth Research Services training facilities Nairobi, Kenya.
Reserve your slot HERE
This course is designed to provide an introduction to the use of technology in the administration of human resources, and how new technologies can contribute significantly to the efficiencies in the management of a company’s human capital. You will be able to interact and use Human Resource Information Management systems to carry out your tasks.
By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Thoroughly review and understand the basic concepts and principles of training HRIS and to demonstrate the ability to apply learned knowledge to the real world.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the strategic value of HRIS and how it contributes to organizational success.
- Review and identify the leading HRIS software available in the field.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the RFP process for selecting an HRIS system.
- Demonstrate an understanding of ROI for HRIS.
For any enquiries, feel free to engage us at email@example.com or contact us on (+254) 715 077 817 or +250 789 621 067
Indepth Research Services