Oracle Database 12c Training
Traning Program Information
TECHNOLOGY GHANA UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
CENTRE FOR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
ORACLE DATABASE 12c TRAINING
The Centre for Professional Development (CPD), Ghana Technology University College (GTUC) invites the general public to a 12 weeks training in Oracle Database 12c.
Databases represent the core of an organization’s informational infrastructure. In this Oracle administration training course, you learn the fundamental knowledge and skills to configure and support Oracle 12c databases, maintain your organization’s data, and ensure the availability of your data by deploying backup, recovery, and flashback operations.
You Will Learn How To:
- Create, configure, and maintain Oracle 12c databases
- Automate database administration using OEM Cloud Control 12c
- Ensure database security by managing user privileges and roles
- Manage storage to optimize space and performance
- Implement Oracle partitions to manage large tables and indexes
Important Course Information:
- Some background and experience working with a SQL-based relational database management system (RDBMS)
- Experience at the level of:
- Course 925, SQL Programming Language Introduction, or
- Course 2226, Oracle Database 12c Introduction
- Knowledge at the level of:
- Course 493, Oracle PL/SQL Programming
- This course is currently running on Oracle 12c, on the Windows Server 2008, R2 platform
- Overview of Oracle Database 12
·Constructing an Oracle 12
·Automating administration with Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) Cloud Control 12
·Flashing Back Oracle 12
·Managing Users and Resources
- Establishing User Accounts
- Enforcing Security
- Performing Space Management
- Partitioning for Performance and Administration
- Building a Fault-Tolerant Database
Application Developers, Business Intelligence Developers, Database Administrators, PL/SQL Developers, Support Engineers, System Analysts, Functional Implementers, Portal Developers, Reports Developer, Technical Consultants, Network Administrators.
Date: 7th October, 2019 – (3 times a week)
Time: Monday, Wednesday 6:00pm – 9:00pm and Saturday 9:00am – 3:00pm
Duration: Twelve (12) weeks
Fee: GHC 2000 (Fee includes certification, feeding, tuition, course material and free testing of software.)
The cost of taking the External Certification Exams is not included.
Registration forms are available from the Center for Professional Development
For further details or registration, please send an email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Or kindly call our offices on 0302200606/ 0302200615/ 0202698359/ 0244030835 to register.