Project Management Professional (PMP) Traninig
Traning Program Information
GHANA TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
CENTRE FOR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (PMP) TRAINING
Ghana Technology University College is pleased to invite individuals, organizations and the general public to attend our upcoming Project Management Professional (PMP) training which has been scheduled as follows.
Start Date: 12th October, 2019
Fee: GHC 2000
Venue: Ghana Technology University College, Tesano
Duration: 2 months (Saturdays only)
Time: 9am – 3pm
The Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certificate is the most recognized and respected credential in the field of project management. This Training Course objective is to impart the required knowledge to project team members, leaders and managers aspiring to get PMP certification from PMI. All will benefit from learning globally accepted best practices in managing projects.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to apply the generally recognized practices of project management acknowledged by the PMI to successfully manage projects. They will:
- Get started with project management fundamentals.
- Identify organizational influences and project life cycle.
- Work with project management processes.
- Understand the project management process groups.
- Plan for project scope, schedule, cost, quality, and resource management.
- Plan for communications, stakeholder, risks and procurement management.
- Execute and manage project work, scope, schedules, and cost.
- Monitor, control and close a project
Associate project managers, project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, team leaders, product managers, program managers, project team members, and senior managers.
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms are on sale at the Centre for Professional Development, Ghana Technology University College, Tesano.
Tel: 0501579696 /0202698359 / 030-2200606 / 0302 200615