Africa Image Conference 2023
There is no greater pride than being counted among the few individuals committed to leaving their mark as true heroes of the African Continent. The Africa Image Project aims to encourage and strengthen bonds of solidarity between all Indigenous and Diaspora peoples of African ancestry. Your presence at the African Image Conference signifies a milestone where you seal your commitment as part of a larger family of Africans working strategically to rebrand the image of Africa through positive narratives and Pan-African focused projects.
HIGH POINTS FOR THE CONFERENCE
• Lectures on How to Rebrand the Image of Africa
• Model AfCFTA Pan-African Trade Exhibition
• 3 Days Networking Opportunity
• Pan African Ideologies to be presented by Pan African icons
• Opportunity to be an Africa Image Ambassador
• Training in Pan-Africanism Communication from the Africa University College of Communication and presentation of certificates.
• Presentation of International Identity Card as an AIM Ambassador / Unique Ambassador ID number
• Development of Branding Initiatives & Agenda for 2023/24 & Continuous Support to Share Acquired Knowledge across board for Implementation of Set Agenda.
• Signing of treaties for the establishing of local chambers in each country.
• Appointment of directors for the Local Chamber in Each Country
• Establishment of a Pan-African Content Marketing and Distribution Network
• Launching of the Made in Africa Reality Show
• Establishment of a Pan-African Social Media Network
• Tour of Important Landmarks in Ghana.
FOR EXHIBITORS ONLY
• Branded Exhibition Stand
• Guidance for AfCFTA registration
• Market Expansion Opportunities
• Product Listing on the Made in Africa Show
The cost for attending the conference per delegate is $500 and $550 for exhibiting delegates.
Early bird deadline: March 15th ($400)
Normal Payment deadline: 15th April: ($ 500)
Late Registration: 16th April – 15th May ($ 600)
Conference fee covers 4 days hotel accommodation for delegates, feeding, ground transportation, training and certificates. The conference is free for local delegate’s courtesy the Ghana Chamber of Content Producers and partners.
To apply for the conference please follow this link: https://forms.gle/HNxqb1z3ugPfwGey9