BABY FOOD (APTAMIL )
Baby Feeding Information
- Breastfeeding is best for babies. Aptamil® First Infant Milk should only be used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care.
- Our Unique Expertise
- For 40 years, we have been pioneering research in early life science with our passionate team of 400 scientists and experts.
- Our research has enabled us to take inspiration from the benefits of nature, to develop our unique infant formula suitable from birth.
- Also available in ready to feed
- 200ml and 1 litre bottles
- Pour into your regular feeding bottle
- Contains our unique blend of ingredients
- Moving to the next stage
- Aptamil® Follow On Milk 6-12 months powder
- Our patented next generation formulation
- Complements a weaning diet from 6 months
- Nutritionally tailored to support your baby’s next stage of development
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere. Contents may settle in transit.
Nutricia Bringing Science to Early Life
- Our patented formulation
- Breastmilk substitute with our unique blend of ingredients
- Contains omega-3 LCPs (DHA)
- Contains GOS/FOS (9:1)
- Suitable for combination or bottle feeding
- Pack size: 800g
Tema Comm. 8