Wolverhampton Wanderers manager Gary O'Neil says defender Jonny Otto is unavailable for Tuesday's Premier League match against Burnley after a "training ground incident".
Jonny has not played for Wolves since coming off the bench in September's 2-1 win against Manchester City.
He was omitted from the squad for Saturday's defeat at Arsenal.
"There was a training ground incident last week that's being dealt with by the club," O'Neil said.
"Jonny won't be in the squad tomorrow. If and when he's back available we'll let everyone know.
"At this moment he won't be available for the coming games. I'd rather not go into details in public - the club is dealing with it."
Jonny joined Wolves on loan from Atletico Madrid in the summer of 2018 and signed a permanent deal in January 2019.
The 29-year-old, who is under contract until 2025, has only made three appearances this season - two in the Carabao Cup and one in the Premier League.
Saturday's 2-1 loss at Emirates Stadium followed last Monday's defeat at Fulham and leaves Wolves 13th in the table, with an eight-point cushion to the bottom three.
Asked if training ground 'incidents' are healthy for a team's fight and spirit, O'Neil added: "They can be healthy but those ones generally aren't dealt with. Anything beyond that is dealt with by myself and the club.
"We're working hard to shift the club in a certain direction. The Jonny incident has been dealt with and will continue to do so. My 100% focus is on Burnley tomorrow."