Dear Health Essentials Family,
I trust we are all keeping safe. As the PANDEMIC continues to cause many challenges and people are critically ill and lives being lost it is important that we take all appropriate measures to reduce our risk.
* In 2020 we supported most of our partners to create a database of staff who were at increased risk of complications when they contract COVID - 19
* SEND an email to us if you require that we assist you to redo your list as well as any other advice you may need.
* We INSIST that all protocols SHOULD BE ENHANCED at facilities and Education also enhanced immediately
* The shift system should be re-introduced
* spacing on buses should be started
* self medication is highly discouraged and all ill/ unwell team members should speak to a health professional immediately
* stigmatization is strongly discouraged
This wave of COVID-19 is apparently more aggressive and causing more harm. Hospital beds are full and our frail healthcare system is unable to support adequately.
We should do everything possible to keep safe.
Kojo Cobba Essel